Signs Of Rodent Infestation
Mice and rats can sometimes be difficult to find. However, it is important to know the signs of an infestation, as a couple mice can turn into a dozen quickly. Check out these warning signs of a rodent infestation:
- Rodent dropping around food, in drawers or cupboards and under the sink.
- If you find nesting materials, such as shredded paper, fabric or dried plants.
- Chewing patterns on food items or wrapping.
- Entrance points - chewed holes in the walls and floors.
- Strange orders coming from hidden areas.
How To Prevent Rodents
Luckily, there are a few things you can do to prevent rodents from taking shelter in your home this season:
- Make sure the garbage in the kitchen has a tight sealing lid.
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy to remove food and water source.
- Keep the yard clean to remove any possible nesting materials, such as leaves.
- Seal up possible entrance points with chalk or other materials.
How To Get Rid Of Rodents
If you find that your home has a rodent infestation, it is important to make sure that you take care of the issue quickly. Rodents can do a lot of damage to your home and health including chewing the electrical wiring, causing structural damage and spreading disease. A professional pest control company at the Lake of the Ozarks can help you get rid of rodents and prevent future infestations. At Best Pest Control, we can help make sure that all rodents are taken care of and help you find points of entrances, so you can seal them. Having professional Lake of the Ozarks pest control company can ensure you that the problem is being properly taken care of so that another infestation doesn't happen.
Let Best Pest Control Take Care Of Your Rodent Issue
Rodents are more active this time of the year, as they are seeking shelter from the upcoming cold season. If you need help taking care of your rodent infestation, contact Best Pest Control at 573-348-1600. We can help make sure that your home is rodent free and we can make sure that they don't come back. Best Pest Control is here for all your pest control needs. From rodent control to termite prevention, Lake of the Ozarks' best pest control company can make sure your home is protected from it all.
THE LAKE'S MOST TRUSTED PEST CONTROL COMPANY
573-348-1600 in Osage Beach